Leaving reviews is important
The reason for this is simple. People trust other people’s opinions.
Nobody wants to use a search engine that gives them one-and-two-star results first and makes them dig for the five-star businesses. Because of this, it’s in a search engine’s best interests to give people the best results first, and online reviews are one of the factors they use to determine which results are the best. The more positive reviews you have, the higher you’ll rank, and the better chance you’ll have of securing a lucrative position in Google’s “Three Pack”, which is the three most prominently highlighted results on Google’s first page.
But we know that creating a review is often difficult. Consider the following:
- What problem with a church were you struggling with before you started to celebrate with us?
- Are there any other areas in which it was holding you back?
- What was your favorite thing about being with us?
- Was there something we offered you that the other churches you tried did not?
- How long did it take for you to start noticing you were comfortable with us and that there was a positive change in your life?
- What changes and results have you gotten by being with us?
- What effects have those changes had on your life?
So, click the link in the image and Review UUCNH on Google