The Audio Wranglers Team is charged with the operation of the sound system at the Unitarian Universalist Church of the North Hills (UUCNH) during Sunday Services and at other major church events held in the Sanctuary. The Audio Wranglers Team is also charged with the maintenance of and improvements to the sound system.
The Audio Wranglers are a self-directed team authorized to staff, recruit, and train members and to manage its own functions. The Audio Wranglers will work in cooperation with the Minister, Sunday Services Team, and others as needed in order to understand and maintain the audio needs of the congregation and of individual congregants. Major improvements to the sound system will require approval of the Finance Committee and, if required, the Board (for expenditures above the allotted annual budget). Physical changes to the building will require coordination with Buildings & Grounds. Any changes visible to the congregation will require coordination with the Decorating & Universal Design Team.
- Develop and maintain a Master List of activities, duties, timelines, tasks, formats, etc. for which the Wranglers are specifically responsible.
- Maintain a relationship with and provide monthly updates to the team’s Board Liaison.
- Develop and submit a proposed budget for the team as part of the annual church budgeting process.
- Submit a report on the team’s activities for inclusion in the UUCNH Annual Report to the congregation.
- Identify needs and cost estimates for, and approaches to, improvements to the audio system, including bids for equipment and installation. For improvement projects not included in the annual budget, the team is responsible for providing a proposal to the UUCNH Board for approval.
CAR Document Approved 2014-05-01