Green Living Ideas:
This week’s green living ideas come from the youth at All Souls New London, a Unitarian Universalist congregation, in New London, Connecticut.
- Ways you and your family can save water are:
- turn off the faucets if you see them running,
- make sure to not take a long shower,
- only wash clothes once a week,
- use water saver modes on washing machines and dish washers, and
- when you water your lawn you can use a water efficient sprinkler.
This is how you can save water and remember every action counts.
Share Your Idea: Have a green living idea that works for you? Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in an upcoming newsletter.